Umniah Games Lucky Draw
Game@ is one of Umniah’s entertainment gaming services.
Customers can also buy games using their mobile balance Visit the Game@ site to view available games and download the app for better and faster performance: http://game.umniah.com
Umniah launched its Umniah Games Lucky Draw Campaign during the Holy month of Ramadan targeting its new customers in Game@ and its current customers who have renewed their subscription.
Period of the Campaign: 13-4 2021 until 12-5-2021
The campaign targets Umniah’s postpaid and prepaid subscribers who have newly subscribed to Game@ or renewed their subscription.
Conditions to enter the draw: Download Games@ application and subscribe to the VIP club.
- Weekly draw (new subscribers): Freebuds Pro 2* on weekly basis
- GT22* on weekly basis
- Monthly draw (All game subscribes): Huawei Pro *1
Game@ by Umniah also offers VIP subscriptions that allow you to benefit from numerous offers and discounts. VIP privileges:
- Free Trial: Three-Day free trial for all paid games.
- Discount: VIP users can enjoy a 20 percent discount on all in-game purchases.
- Unlimited Games: VIP users can enjoy unlimited game downloads.
- Gifts: Game gifts are free.
- Promotion: Many exciting activities for VIP subscribers.
To subscribe, the following information is required:
- Via mobile phone: The phone number of the device to be used.
- Via SMS: Once you make a purchase, the app will automatically redirect you to a page, where you need to click “send”
Price of the service:
- Registration: Free
Subscribing to Game@:
- Daily VIP subscription: Send 1 to 91810 at a cost of JD.15
- Weekly VIP subscription: Send 2 to 91810 at a cost of JD.6
- Monthly VIP subscription: Send 3 to 91810 at a cost of JD2
What is the size of a game?
- The size of a game is between 2MB and 2GB.
- For games larger than 10MB, the download will be divided into two parts
- Only a small portion of the game (under 5MB) is saved on the device’s internal memory; the remainder of the game is saved on the device’s SD card
Where can I find the games I already bought? Can I re-download them for free?
- Yes, all games can be re-downloaded for free over a three-year period, provided the same device and number are used.
- If you replace your device, previously purchased games will not appear in the My Downloads section. Contact Customer Care to re-download your games.
Can I get updates of the games I already bought?
- Yes. All related updates will be sent to your device.