Auto Renewal Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Service
Terms and Conditions for the Service (Auto Renewal Service):
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These are the general terms and conditions governing the service if you do not agree with them, kindly do not click on “Accept”, by clicking on “Accept” in *808# menu you confirm that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- This service is granted for targeted prepaid lines in Suspension or inactive period.
- This service will enable you to renew your monthly subscription automatically without using a scratch cards, whereas you can pay your postponed monthly subscription through a scratch card or paying your invoice within a maximum of 7 days from the date you have activated this service. Umniah may extend this period and will inform you of this extension through an SMS.
- By clicking on “Accept” in *808# menu; you will subscribe to the service and your account will be credited with an amount equal to your monthly subscription amount whereby your monthly subscription amount due date will be postponed for a maximum of 7 days and your line will be reactivated and you will be able to receive calls and SMS, make calls and SMS and use your data and all your subscription’s features.
- Once the payment is made on the postponed monthly subscription within the 7-day period, as stated above, the 30-day or 28-day subscription cycle can be completed normally and the remaining bundles may be used.
- If the payment for the postponed monthly subscription is not made within the 7-day period, as stated above, the line will be partially disconnected and you will be given a grace period depending on the line validity, during which you can only receive calls and SMSs, but cannot make calls, send SMSs and/or use any of the subscription’s features.
- If the payment for the postponed monthly subscription is not made within the grace period, your line will be fully disconnected, which will result in the inability to make or receive calls, SMSs or use any of the subscription’s features.
- If you fail to make payment for the postponed monthly subscription amount within the 7 days period above, you should make payment within 23 or 21 days (depending on the validity of your line) after the end of the grace period of your line in order to be able to use of the available bundles.
- If the pending amount is not paid in full within 7 days and the subscription for the following month is due, the system will deduct the amount automatically from any remitted funds and the line will be suspended.
- You must commit to paying the pending amount within 7 days. Otherwise, the line will be suspended for up to five before becoming inactive. The next monthly subscription will be due after 30 days or 28 days, based on line validity period form line reactivation, regardless of the payment date.
- The pending amount will still be due, even if the you change your package or line’s ownership.
- By clicking on “Accept” you hereby confirm and acknowledge that your are in debt to Umniah with the postponed monthly subscription amount and you hereby confirm that you shall make this postponed payment as soon as possible. If this payment is not made within the time frames above, you hereby acknowledge that Umniah will make all endeavors to collect this amount from you in addition to the amount of the renewed subscription and you shall not be eligible to use any of your bundles during the remaining period of the postponed subscription.
- You shall receive a reminder through an SMS to make the payment for the monthly subscription amount.
- In case of discrepancy between the Arabic and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Arabic version shall prevail.